Friday, June 20, 2008

Something's not right about this...

So I'm looking at the weather section of my iGoogle page, and it's telling me it's 97 degrees outside. With that, I fully agree... It's hot enough to make an Indian cry... Wait, I think I'm mixing my commercials... Discarding trash on the highway fries a dog's brain? Where's the beef? Nevermindthat... The point I'm not making by trying my damndest to is that my computer is at once quite rightly telling me it's 97 degrees outside RIGHT NEXT to the icon telling me todays HIGH TEMPURATURE will be 86 degrees. I got out my calculator to check and was able to confirm with 99.8% accuracy that 86 is indeed lower than 97...

Wow, what a great time killer... I feel better now, and closer to quittin' time... See you all right back here tonight when I wrap up the 90's Grammy-tastic failures...

No comments: