Friday, June 13, 2008

Blargeting...

So I've been all over internetville today, leaving my two cents on topics various and sundry partially because the whole blog experience has given me a false sense of importance, but mostly as a marketing ploy to get random folks to drop by and read my blog!

I know, I'm fiendishly diabolical... As a gesture of greeting, and a subtle apology for dragging you from your cozy Internet lives and into my den of iniquity, I offer some lovely snack chips...
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Michael Doss said...

I FOUND YOUR INTERNETS.

Also, I'm pretty sure my security word to post a comment today, "kqrwxyxh", is Cthlutu's little brother...

OCKerouac said...

No one can outrun the Doss... Welcome...

Qd1 said...

lol... you're funny. :)

i was just blog hopping and thought i'd say hi. and honestly, i saw your bag of snack chips. i got hungry and ate them all, sorry lol. thanks btw^^

OCKerouac said...

Welcome ladyrain, and do not concern yourself, there's always more snack chips... After all, they're digital!