Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes to the world's greatest person, and a pretty good guitar player...

Today's birthday shout outs go to Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, who's senior discounts go into full effect now that he has reached the age of sixty five. Page will be appearing at a local Denny's at roughly 4:45 this evening...

More importantly, happy birthday to the rock on which I anchor my tattered ship, the breath that fills my lungs, the single most important reason to wake up in the morning, my beautiful, brilliant, and amazing wife, CSD Julie... Whether in nombe de blog fashion or in the really real world you make my life so much more complete. I love you dear...

Since CSD Julie has yet to release an album of Karaoke classics, enjoy that OTHER dude's music... Complete with Viking Kittens!!!



For the more politically inclined, it is also the birthday of Richard Milhous Nixon, so feel free to go steal something, and upon your capture tell the arresting officer that YOU are not a crook... If Gerald Ford happens to be hanging around your local grey bar hotel you may even get a pardon out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just humming this song... Thanks honey, I love you too. =)